I have seen these in shops before and then I came across a great tutorial and thought I would share it with you!!! AND it cost less than a dollar!
1 vinyl record
2 bowls (one slightly smaller than the other)
1 baking sheet
and an oven
1. Preheat the oven to 215 degrees
2. Place the smaller bowl upside down on the baking sheet
3. Place the record on top of the bowl
4. Put the sheet with the bowl and record into the oven and let it sit for about five minutes.
5. Take sheet with bowl and melting record out of the oven.
6. Place the larger bowl over the pliable record.
7. At this point you have a small bowl and record inside of the large bowl.
8. Let the record cool for about 10 to 15 minutes
Instant record bowl!
There are a million different DIY on the internet for these so check them out for more ideas!!