Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bad Blogger

I know I have been a bad blogger lately and not keeping up with my bi-weekly posts, but I promise lots of fun things will be coming.

We are moving in 2 weeks so I have begun the great purge! This is exciting as I have been able to throw away lots of stuff which means a lot less to pack. Our new home will not have a great big porch for me to work on all of my projects which is a bummer, but that means all of the furniture painting projects I have been putting off are going to be done in the next 2 weeks.

This will include painting my vanity which was the very first piece of furniture I ever painted... 8 years ago... which also means I didn't do that great of a job! Ha ha. The second piece is a rolling cart that I snagged to use as a printer/office cart (which will probably get sprayed with spray paint and then buffed with antiquing glaze). Then If time allows, I want to paint our side tables in the living room and possibly the kitchen table.This may be a little ambitious but who knows.

I will also be making an upholstered headboard for our bed. But not likely to happen until after we have moved in. The new house is a rental and we will not be able to paint the walls so I will have to come up with some interesting things to bring in color to our home.

I can't wait to get back to blogging again:) and check out the Salty Sisters blog for all of the awesome Pirate themed stuff I sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature