Friday, March 18, 2011

Hodge Podge

Here are a couple things  have been working on... Get Ready for a bunch of stuff next week since I am throwing a Bridal Shower and will have tons of DIY goodies!

This ugly guy I got for  $10.  I painted it black and scufffed it up a bit.  Decoupaged the top and lined the drawers.  After pics to come.

old piano bench

still deciding how to go about this one


Lined drawer from the night stand above

Birdcages I spray painted for decor for the upcoming shower

Flowers made from cupcake liners.  DIY Tutorial to come:)

what a mess

Decoupaged eggs... Tutorial to come

Walking through the utility room this morning the sunlight was so pretty.  I had to take a pic of my beautiful mess!

Can't wait to show you more after this weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature