Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fun Fashion tip from my 11 year old cousin Isa

While I was at the beach with my family over the 4th of July weekend I noticed my 11 year old cousin Isa had the most adorable pedicure. Her big toes had little flowers and sparkles on them. I asked her where her mom took her to have them done and she told me she did them herself! Well it looked like her toes had been hand painted but it was actually just nail stickers!

In disbelief, that night I took her to the drug store with me to buy some and show me how to do my own toes... The brand that had the cutest decals was "Kiss" but there were some other cute packs too. Best part? A pack of 200 or more stickers runs less than $3.

Forgive my picture... My nail polish is starting to chip already, but the stickers still look great... even after all the sand and water!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature