Monday, April 4, 2011

Stacey's Wedding Shower

Ok here are the pics from Stacey's shower:)  It was lovely and we had a great time... I will post tutorials in the next couple of days.  Enjoy!

These are the centerpieces I had scattered all through the house while I was assembling them.  Birdcages and my mothers old watering can were covered in handmade flowers made out of ...you name it and it's made out of it!  Cupcake liners, scrap paper, doilies, book pages,scrap fabric, coffee filters, etc.






 I decoupaged a bunch of eggs with some scrap paper


Here it all is set up at the party.

we clustered the cages and watering can with cloches, birds nests and cloches.


We put two canopys together and put poms in the tops. 

 Each chair got its own flower and the guest we welcome to take their flower home with them!


We set up a different seating area under the oak tree to open presents


My mom made this quirky tree out of a tomato cage and grapevine and added lights and butterflies.

 Even the bunny got dressed for the occasion!

Stacey is blessed with great friends .  Her very good friend Janie is her wedding photographer and she took a bunch of fancy pics!!  I can't wait for her to send those to me so I can post them!


Oh lets not forget the food!  Yum!

Party Details:
Linens- Connie Duglin
Decor- Salty Sisters


No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature