Friday, September 3, 2010

Book Page Wreath

So I had a really great DIY result for you today... but if you can even imagine it... I ran out of hot glue sticks! This has never happened to me before!! But I guess it has indeed been awhile. I got a little over halfway through with the wreath and plan on finishing it tonight. These things have been going for like $50 on Etsy and in boutiques.

This is definitely one of those projects that takes a lot of time but not a lot of concentration. I did it while watching TV last night. The trick to making it look right is folding and rolling the paper different ways.

If you don't have the time or feel like doing it yourself then you can purchase one from me at Salty Sisters for $25:)
This picture is from Living with Lindsey and she has a really detailed tutorial for you to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature