Thursday, September 2, 2010

Glass Class Part III

So I am on a Pottery Barn kick these days and I love this idea for Fall, but really for anytime... and I especially have it in my plans for Christmas.
And if you have seen my previous posts, I adore using glass as a staple for decor.

The great thing about this is that glassware of all kinds can be found by the hundreds at any local thrift store. Not only are they using candle holders but they have stacked some with glass plates and some glass bottles. I really think this is a totally achievable look!

I love the twinkling feel of all the glass but it also has such a homey feeling. There is such a sweet and simple elegance to this style. And it is also just so interesting to look at.

I will do a tutorial on this design idea soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature