Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Holiday Party Surprise

So... I have been invited to a very high profile holiday party and I can't wait to take lots of pictures and share them with you all! Guess where I am going... it rhymes with Shwhite House.
You guessed it! Next week I will be attending a Holiday Reception at the White House in Washington DC!!

My father worked for the Clinton Administration and we used to go to stuff there all the time, but I never thought much about it when I was younger. This is just one of those things you appreciate more as an adult. I do remember going on the White House Christmas tour a few times and I remember that it was pretty awesome then, so I can't wait to go looking around this time.

The party is next Thursday so expect some posts on Friday!!!


This is a marzipan replica of the White House and the Obama's dog, Bo:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature