Friday, December 10, 2010

Holiday Season Beauty Favorites

I want to share with you some of the products I can't get enough of right now!


Burlesque Beauty Collection ($112 Value)
This kit is bananas! It is only a whopping $35 and it is worth $112 if you were to buy everything individually. I have always loved Smashbox and they are my favorite makeup brand... aside from Bare Minerals. My favorite item in this kit is HANDS DOWN the liquid eyeliner pen! It makes putting on liquid eyeliner a breeze. The color pallet for the eyes give such a smoldering look that you can play down for day and intensify for an evening look. And the lilac shimmering powder has just the right amount of twinkle to it!

Second is Aveeno's Positively Radiant Daily Cleansing Pads
Product Image Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Daily Cleansing Pads - 28 pads

At $7 you can get these at any chain drugstore. I even cut them in half cause the pads are big and the suds up so much. Each pad has a soft side and a gentle scrubbing side. It's just the right amount of scrubbing to leave your face feeling fresh and clean.

Third is the Orchid Jojoba Soap from Carolina Natural Soaps
I love the fresh smell of this soap and it has wonderful exfoliating ingredients that leave your skin feeling soft and moisturized. It's a great deal too! $3 for 60z. and $5 for 10oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature