Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Inside Havana

Just picked up this GREAT photography book at Magnolia Style in Hyde Park.  I fingered through the pages the other day and decided not to get it, but that dang book has been on my mind ever since.  So first thing this morning I popped in and bought it.

It's called Inside Havana by Andrew Moore.  The images are just beautiful and I am hoping to maybe find out where some of the pictures were taken and pop by to check those spaces out!


Book Cover


A Parlor in Matanzas


Dilapidated Ballet School

These are just a couple of the stunning images from this gorgeous book.

Jeff and Lee at Magnolia were so gracious showing me some of their other photography books about Cuba.  If you haven't been by the shop, swing by and check it out.  They have gorgeous art work, home decor and the light fixtures are to die for!

Check out Magnolia Style website HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature