Tuesday, December 6, 2011

32 POUNDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I am still in disbelief at how much weight I have been able to loose and how it is not even hard anymore.  I have learned so much about my old eating habits and how I prefer my new eating habits, too the point I couldn't wait to get back home from Thanksgiving so that we could get back on our regular diet again!

This weekend I had to buy a cocktail dress.  At first I was planning on borrowing one from a girlfriend but then I realized that I have a few things I will need it for, and I found just the cutest one at Macy's and it was on super duper sale.  That's not even the best part, it's a SIZE 4!!!!!!

I haven't worn anything with a 4 on the tag since high school or parts of college!

I lost 3 pounds this week and my weight is now 139lbs! I can't believe I made it to the 130's!!!


This was taken Thanksgiving day.
Chris has lost 46 pounds and he is looking hot!!

I joke and say we have body dis-morphia cause I will walk out of the house wearing something I think fits ok enough and coworkers and friends will comment how big all my clothes are.  I have decided to not buy anything unless I have to until I have hit my goal weight, which if all goes well will be in the next 2 weeks. And I still catch myself reaching for bigger sizes at the store, but It's hard to tell all stores sizes are so different!  Plus I have a very small frame up top and about a size larger through the hips and butt.  This makes shopping a challenge but I feel so good that I don't care!

Thanks for all of your support and I apologize I have not been blogging more... I have about 5 posts in the pipeline but I haven't had the time to finish them and post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature