Monday, August 2, 2010

Sweet Splurge

Ok, so my birthday is around the corner and this frivolous kitchen gadget is at the top of my wishlist! Although, my desire to own this gadget may also be somewhat driven by the sweltering heat outside! I was thinking about it this weekend while we were sitting by the pool:)

It's the Zoku Popsicle maker that makes home made Popsicles in minutes! Available at Williams-Sonoma for $40 bucks it's not extravagant, but a little pricey for a popscicle maker. I am sure it's convenience will make the splurge worth the investment. I also think it's a great gift. I can think of a number of people who would enjoy it!


The popsicle recipe's are endless... and after watching a popsicle throwdown with Bobby Flay on TV last night I want it more than ever! I will keep you posted and let you know about all the glories of pop making I will enjoy! I am already thinking about delicious home made puddin' pops like i used to have as a kid;)

Check it out at Zoku's WEBSITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature