Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Time Flies!

Oh wow it's almost been 2 weeks since my last post! On the 6th I went to Houston with my boyfriend for his 10 year high school reunion and got to spend a lot of time with his family and of course visit my bestie Molly and see her new house. Unfortunately, the night before we were flying back home to Tampa I got really sick with a horrible stomach flu! So bad that I had to cancel my birthday dinner and was in bed for a week:( Not my idea of a fun way to celebrate 28 years of my life.

Anyway, I am back and ready to start posting!

xoxo,
Angelique

Some things to look forward to in the next couple of weeks... I am planning on hosting a boutique clothing party in October, so look out for info on that. I also will be gearing up for the Holiday season, and Halloween is my FAVORITE! But I will also be looking out for some great DIY projects for the Fall and Christmas. On another note, it's still hot as blazes out so I have some great design and idea posts coming your way for end of sumer fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature