Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Halloween Costume!

I like to try to be creative when it comes to dressing up for Halloween, but since I don't sew, sometimes it gets a little tricky.  I mean I can sew on embellishments to a garment but I can not sew the actual garment.  But this year I decided to get crafty.

2 years ago I made a vampire costume with a top hat that had a fun Burlesque feel to it.






I used a black romper from Forever 21 as the base and then added the rest.  And same with the top hat.

Last year I ordered a bunch of belly dancing stuff to make a gypsy costume.


But this year I am really excited!  I am going to be the Black Swan and my friend is going to be the White Swan!  I just started woring on the costumes but here is what I've got so far.


I bought a french corset camisole and pulled out the boning and have sewn on some feathers... I have a lot more to go but so far I think it's a pretty good start!


In this pic the black tutu had not been finished but I completed it last night.

I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature