Saturday, November 27, 2010

Houston Boutique Shopping: Katy

We went to lots of shops in Katy, both Old Town and some at La Centerra.

My favorite shop in Old town is NY Texas Style. Unfortunately, they do not have a website but they are located on 2nd St. Nancy is the owner and she has really adorable western boutique items, many from local artisans. There is also Casa Mendiola, where Gus hand crafts Mexican inspired furniture and has many beautiful Mexican imports. His custom furniture is truely a work of art. The last stop we made in Old Town Katy was The Junkie Kloset. This boutique just opened a week ago and their clothes and accessories are adorable and very well priced. Not to mention the boutique itself is so swanky!

I snagged these flats @ The Junkie Kloset for under $30!

On our way home we walked through La Centerra and there were 2 shops that I thought I would mention. Apricot Lane is a clothing boutique with really great clothes and accessories. I also went to Beau Kisses which was a really fun gift boutique and right now they have every kind of Christmas ornament you can imagine.

I hope all my Houston Ladies can stop by these shops and check out all of their goodies. I would also like to give a shout out to Cherie, my shopping partner in crime and chauffeur to all of these great shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature