Thursday, November 11, 2010

November Update

So aside from Halloween I am not that into fall decor so I won't be posting much about that, BUT I do have some fabulous stuff for Christmas!! So be on the lookout for those posts. I have been very busy lately with work and a huge project I took on for Metropolitan Ministries (a post on that to follow!) but now I have to shift my focus to the Hyde Park UMC Alternative Gift Market, where I will have a booth selling crosses and crafts alongside my mother who will be making picture frames, and holiday ornaments.

I made a last minute trip this week to the Hobby Lobby closest to Tampa... 1 hour away from me! And their Christmas stuff was more than any crafty girl could dream of. I am still trying to decide what ornaments I will be making for my family this year so I didn't go too crazy... but after Thanksgiving I plan on making another trip! Yippee!!!

Next weekend I am going to the Antiques Extravaganza in Mt. Dora and I can't wait to share pics of that with you! Last year in February I scored a Longhorn Skull for my boyfriend, vintage jewelry, a vintage art print, and a fabulous red rustic stool and I spent only about $100 bucks! This year I hope some of the same vendors are there cause I need a mate to my stool and Christmas gifts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature