Friday, November 19, 2010

Mt. Dora Here We Come!

Last February was my first trip to the Mt. Dora Antiques Extravaganza and it was awesome! not knowing what to expect and being completely overwhelmed by all the booths I didn't take any pictures... This year have a different approach and plan on featuring some of the booths that are there!

Last time a scored a huge longhorn skull for my boyfriend, a great red stool, a vintage bathing beauty art print, a recycled metal garden flamingo, some old watch findings, a fabulous junk necklace and vintage soda bottle caps. all for about $100!

This year I am looking for a well priced dress form, old metal platters, old silverware, old metal fencing to use for displays, metal findings for a project I am working on, christmas fabulocity, and a matching red stool for the one I bought last year.

I am hoping there are some great Christmas finds this time around and some new inspiration for projects to make myself!

Can't wait to report back!

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature